doTERRA Helichrysum Essential Oil
Wholesale Price: $70.00
you can earn a 25% discount by upgrading to a wholesale account today!
Helichrysum is often used to prevent signs of aging and referred to as “The Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve the complexion.
- Improves appearance of the skin
- Commonly used in personal care products
- Uplifting aroma
Herbaceous, honey, hay
Neryl acetate, alpha pinene, γ-curcumene
Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits.
Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
Uses for Dogs
- One of the finest essential oils for canine pain relief.
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Helps with gastrointestinal upset, cuts, bruises, aches, joint pain
- Natural antioxidant
- Natural antibacterial and antifungal solution.
- Can help with breathing problems due to allergies or build up of mucus in the lungs
Uses for Humans
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.